My pronouns are he/him/his.
This website is essentially a place where I can
- Sketch out the technical details of things that I like, for the purpose of remembering and organizing my thoughts
- Give (potentially bad) takes on a variety of subjects: Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Gaming, Books, etc.
- Provide updates of things that I may be currently working on.
This is all sort of depending on how much I utilize the blog. It’s probably helpful to think of this website as a giant work-in-progress. Pages may change over time, opinions may change over time, technical interests and know-how may change over time. I like lists, so here are some:
- The probabilistic method in combinatorics
- (Bayesian) statistics and machine learning, begrudgingly
- Graph Theory, both applied and theoretical.
- Programming languages and Program synthesis
- SAT/SMT solvers
- Type Theory & Verification
- Coloring problems, Graph Homomorphisms
- Recently I became a huge fan of the Monster Hunter series, putting in 500 hours into Monster Hunter World during COVID-19 quarantine
- Anime (unfortunately)
- Bouldering. Current skill: VB-V0. Personal Record: V4
- Olympic Weightlifting and Powerlifting. I don’t lift any more, but here are some old (unofficial) personal records since I am proud of them:
- Snatch: 92kg, Clean&Jerk: 127kg @ 80kg weight class
- Squat: 460lbs, Bench Press: 280lbs, Deadlift: 500lbs @ 203lb bodyweight.
Currently working on:
- Making this blog presentable
- Learning Haskell
- Getting back into gaming because I am working on…
- Not getting COVID-19
Stuff I want to work on:
- Getting back into a gym to climb rocks and/or lift weights
- Writing my own programming language
- Math Book Reviews
- Video Game Reviews
- Getting a solid 8 hours of sleep a night
- Figuring out how to track viewer statistics on this site